Nutritional Support Protocol
1. Practice good sleep habits and get between 8-9 hours of sleep a night.
2. Participate in a regular balanced exercise program that includes wearing a pedometer to ensure that you collect steps and move more. High intensity short bursts (20-60 seconds) of activity during the day is recommended to enhance growth hormone release. Also engage in resistance training that works all major muscle groups (work each group at least twice weekly).
3. Check for heavy metals.
Dietary Recommendations – Short Term:
1. Avoid all sugars including fruit and fruit juices. Replace sugar with the polyol sugar xylitol. Xylitol does not feed yeast.
2. Avoid refined carbohydrates, as in the South Beach Diet, especially those made with yeast such as bread and bagels, and white flour products such as pasta, white rice, white potatoes, corn syrup honey and candy. Substitute complex carbohydrates (non starchy vegetables and whole grains) for these foods or eliminate carbohydrates altogether.
3. Chose lean, preferably hormone and antibiotic free protein such as
chicken breast, turkey breast, lean beef, fish, eggs and whey protein.
4. Increase omega 3 fatty acid sources such as salmon, sardines, walnuts and pumpkin seeds and eliminate foods containing trans fats. Use olive oil for cooking, with low heat.
5. Eat 5-9 servings of fresh vegetables daily, making up the gap with “green drinks” like Essential Greens or Barlean’s Greens, and or PaleoReds.
6. Drink at least half one’s body weight in ounces of filtered or purified water every day. In addition, drink 2-3 cups of decaffeinated green tea daily.
Tricycline: 1-2 capsules 2 to 3 times daily. Four different herbs that kill fungi and parasites in different ways.Price:$40.00
Ultra Flora DF: 2 caps daily, at the start of any meal or on an empty stomach. 15 billion live organism of lactobacillus acidophilus North Carolina Food and Microbiology strain and Bifidobacterium Bi-07. The NCFM strain is the most extensively studied strain of acidophilus with 25 years of commercial use and over 60 studies. Price: $35.50
Florastor: 1 capsule, twice a day can increase 5 billion colony forming units of saccharomyces boulardii(a yeast that eats yeast). Extensive studies published in JAMA Journal of Gastroenterology, BMJ demonstrating anti-inflammatory benefits, anti-microbial activity and enhancement of immune defense.Price: $54.00
Package Price: $103.60
YEAST PROTOCOL – DETAILED PRODUCT INFORMATION
90 Vegetarian caps
Recommendations:One or two capsules, two or three times daily with meals, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Brand: Allergy Research
Tricycline contains berberine sulfate, artemisinin, citrus seed extract (from grapefruit), and black walnut hulls. Berberine is the active constituent of goldenseal. Artemisinin, or qinghaosu, is the active constituent of sweet wormwood (Artemisia annua).
CAUTION: Artemisinin is not indicated for pregnant or nursing women. Long-term administration (greater than 1 month) should be monitored by a healthcare practitioner and include liver enzymes and hemoglobin testing. Combining with antioxidants or iron may theoretically decrease effectiveness. Detoxification reactions may be experienced by some individuals. In rare cases may cause idiosyncratic liver dysfunction.
Other ingredients: Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide, L-leucine.
Variations in product color may occur. Keep in a cool, dry place, tightly capped.
*This statement has not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug administration. The product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
|Ultra Flora Plus® Capsules
60 Capsules – Advanced Probiotic Nutrition with Immunoglobulins
Recommendations: One capsule, one to two times daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Ultra Flora Plus Capsules is a patented probiotic formula that features highly viable, pure strains of Lactobacillus acidophilus (NCFM® strain) and Bifidobacteriumlactis in convenient capsule form.
|† At date of expiration. Based on proper handling (e.g., refrigeration).
†† This B. infantis strain has recently been reclassified as B. lactis.
U.S.Patent Nos.6,241,983; and 5,531,988.
NCFM® is a registered trademark of the North Carolina Dairy Foundation. This product is refrigerated.
|These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Recommendations:One capsule, twice a day, unless otherwise instructed by your physician.
Brand: Biocodex USA
Each Florastor® natural probiotic capsule powder packet contains 250 mg of active Saccharomyces boulardiilyo, a non-pathogenic yeast found naturally on the skin of tropical fruit (lychee and mangosteen).
Natural probiotics Florastor (capsules) are vegetarian and gluten-free.
FlorastorDOES NOT include any of the following allergens: corn, meat, egg protein, milk protein, fish, nuts, gluten, shellfish, latex.
Note: Florastor may contain traces of soy.
|Serving Size: 1 Vegetarian, Gluten-Free Capsule|
|Amount per Capsule|
Lactose 33 mg‡
Magnesium stearate, hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, titanium dioxide.