Libido in Women
Men “Have Sex to relax”, Women “Have to relax to have sex”
Stress- As Stress goes up Libido goes down
So what are some of the best ways to increase libido in women?
There isn’t a little “Blue Pill” for women; they are wired differently. That is why women of all ages can sometimes have low libido. Low libido could be caused by many factors, including low testosterone levels (caused by taking the pill), vaginal dryness, past history of sexual abuse, and your diet.
When women reach their early 40s, their hormones start to fluctuate. The stress of working and raising a family contributes to the low libido.
Hormone restoration and stress reduction is a key component to helping to restore quality of life and your sex life. Hormone balance is a key part of restoring libido.
Nutrition / Lifestyle
- Reducing the amount of dairy products and animal fats while increasing the intake of fruits and vegetables, could help block the absorption of cholesterol in the bloodstream and improve sexual health
- Increase of exercise
- The connection between nutrition and well being has finally started to surface
- Chronic dieting has a negative impact on energy and self image (sex drive)
- Low fat diets & Cholesterol reduction is a problem because cholesterol is the mother hormone and without it you have hormone imbalance
- Exercise every day, as little as 20 minutes will help. Exercise will help with a deeper sleep at night, as well.
- The “LOVE” hormone
- Reduce irritability which increases libido
- Reduce Stress
- Puts you in the mood
- A topical Viagra for women
- Improves blood flow
- Enhances pleasure and sensitivity
- Great for diabetics
- For Women with SSRI
Benefits of Testosterone
- Overall mood and self esteem
- Increase of sexual fantasies
- Level of arousal
- Level of sexual desire
- Ability to achieve orgasm
- Increase in bone density
- Ability to burn fat and build lean muscle mass