For those of us suffering from problem skin, it can be a nightmare trying to find pharmaceutical products that truly work. Everyone’s skin is different, which often renders a one-size-fits-all treatment mindset ineffective.
Thankfully, compounding pharmacies can easily and effectively treat individual skin problems by creating products tailored to your unique needs. This is especially good news for people with allergies, as these pharmacies can easily create allergen-free products.
Read on for more information on how contacting a compounding pharmacy can benefit you!
Could You Benefit?
- Nearly all skin conditions can be improved by a suited medication.
- Acne is one of the most common skin conditions that can be effectively treated via compounding. Because the causes of acne differ from person to person, this skin condition is frequently treated successfully by a compounded medication.
- Skin pigmentation irregularities can also be treated by custom tailored treatments. Rosacea is an example of a common skin pigmentation problem that benefits from products that are tailored to the specific case.
- Other conditions that are often improved by personalizing medication include fever blisters, alopecia, warts, eczema, psoriasis, and nail fungus.
RELATED: Compounding Pharmacy in New York
Bioidentical hormone replacement therapy (BHRT)
- When combined with compounding, bioidentical hormone replacement therapy is an effective treatment for dermatological problems. Because hormones are involved in virtually all bodily processes, BHRT allows your pharmacist to create a product that is optimally suited for your body.
The Healthy Choice Compounding Pharmacy
- Our in-house pharmacist works with a dermatologist to address your unique needs. With your physician’s prescription, we prepare medications to treat skin conditions including psoriasis, eczema, warts, skin pigmentation, acne, fever blisters, nail fungus and alopecia. We also compound a variety of anti-aging formulations.
- We are conveniently located in Chappaqua, New York. If you are looking for a compounding pharmacy, Ardsley is a great place to be as we are located only 20 minutes away by car.
- If you live farther away, you are still in luck. You can call us to discuss your skin condition, and we will ship your unique product anywhere in the world.If a skin condition is negatively affecting your quality of life, call The Healthy Choice Compounding Pharmacy today!